Invitation to attend the RQI Annual General Meeting 2017
In order to vote or nominate at the Annual General Meeting 2017, you must be a financial member of RQI. Please renew your membership online or complete this membership form [PDF 631KB], which provides membership through to 1st July 2018.
Please make every effort to join or renew your current membership prior to Friday, 17th September 2017.
AGM key details
When: Sunday, 24th September 2017, 1.00pm for a 1.30 pm start
Where: Arana Leagues Club (in the Panther Room), 247 Dawson Parade, Keperra.
RSVP: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hon. Mark Furner MP
Minister for Local Government and
Minister for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
Election of RQI Committee
- Potential Committee Members are required to be nominated 14 days prior to the AGM that is, by Sunday 10th September 2017. Please use this nomination form [PDF 278KB].
- If no written nominations are received for a position, nominations may be taken from the floor at the AGM.
- All of the executive committee positions will be declared vacant at the commencement of the AGM.
- Half of the general committee positions will be declared vacant at the commencement of the AGM.
- Where there is more than one nomination for a position, members will be asked to vote in a secret ballot.
- If you are unable to attend the AGM, you may appoint a proxy. Please use this proxy form [PDF 251KB].
Rules of the Association
The RQI Rules of the Association document is useful reading, as preparation for the AGM. Download a copy here [PDF 202KB].
13:00 Arrive – Registration
13:30 Welcome – Maurice Serico, Aboriginal Co-Chair
13:35 Introduction to Guest Speaker – Maurice Serico, Co-Chair
13:40 Guest Speaker – The Hon Mark Furner MP
14:00 Questions and Answers with Guest Speaker
14:10 Afternoon Refreshments
14:30 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting 2016
- Matters arising from the Minutes of the previous AGM
- Co-Chairpersons Reports
- Treasurers Report
- Receipt, Consideration and Adoption of the Financial Statements of RQI for the Year Ended 30th June 2017 and Reports by Executive Officers and Auditors
- Appointment of Auditors
- Election of Executive Committee Members (Co-Chair: Maurice Serico)
- Announcement of Executive Committee for 2017 – 2018
- Election of Committee Members
- Announcement of Committee Members for 2017 – 2018
- General Business
15:30 Close of AGM
We look forward to seeing you at the Annual General Meeting 2017.