RQI Annual General Meeting
1.00pm for a 1.30pm start – Panther Room, Arana Leagues Club
Guest Speaker – HELENA GULASH – a Kabi Kabi (Gubbi Gubbi) woman with a long career in Indigenous affairs spanning over 35 years.Annual General Meeting
In order to vote or nominate at the AGM you must be a financial member of RQI. Please contact us to request a membership form which provides membership through to 1 July 2017. Please join or renew your current membership if necessary prior to 1 October 2016.
ELECTION OF RQI COMMITTEE
- Potential Committee Members are required to nominate 14 days prior to the AGM, that is by Saturday 17 September 2016.
- If no written nominations are received for a position, nominations may be taken from the floor of the AGM.
- All of the executive committee positions will be declared vacant at the commencement of the AGM.
- Half of the general committee positions will be declared vacant at the commencement of the AGM.
- Where there is more than one nomination for a position, members will be asked to vote in a secret ballot.
If you are unable to attend the AGM, you may appoint a proxy. Please request a form.