RQI’s Christmas Gathering
You’re invited to a Christmas Gathering. Come and hear Reconciliation and RAP Groups talk about their Journey to Reconciliation.
Christmas dinner will be catered as we listen to our presenters from the various groups and organisations.
Celebrate Christmas with others in the Reconciliation Movement
RSVP by Monday 26 November 2018 for catering purposes to Aunty Heather Castledine: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Monday, 3 December 2018 from 6pm
Where: Yourtown Level 1, corner of Black & Castlemaine Streets, Milton
Cost: $20 per head or $10 for concession
- Karen Mundine | Reconciliation Australia
- Peter Jackson | Reconciliation Queensland Incorporated
- Tracy Adams | Yourtown
- Kelly McKellar-Nathan | Brisbane City Council
- Debra Bennet | Relationships Australia Queensland
- Sylvia Penhaligon | Brisbane South PHN
- Mick Wragg | Centrelink
- Sunshine Coast Reconciliation Group
- Maurice Serico | Balaangala Community Group
- Aunty Flo Watson | Teralba Park Stolen Generations Support Group
- Benarrawa Community Development Association
- Bev Hickey | Noonga Reconciliation Group
- Robert Plummer | Wood Group International
- Helen Carrick | Reading for Reconciliation