Show your support for the reconciliation movement. RQI Group Membership corresponds with the financial year: 1 July – 30 June. Join or renew today!
Group Membership extended
Show your support for the reconciliation movement. Your Group Membership with Reconciliation Queensland entitles you to:
- Invitations to attend a range of events, forums and our AGM
- Access to member resources
- Networking and collaboration
Any organisation or group including incorporated and unincorporated Associations which makes a resolution through its Management Committee to support the objects of the Association and be bound by the rules and code of conduct of the Association will be eligible to be admitted as a Group Member (RQI rules, 5.5).
Group membership notes and eligibility:
One year’s Group Membership with RQI costs $60 (inclusive of GST). Eligibility for this membership includes all non-profit organisations, incorporated and non-incorporated community groups and small businesses (sole trader or staffing 10 or under).
NOTE: Only one Group Membership can be purchased per transaction. A separate online application or membership form is required for each entity.
As a Group Member, your organisation will receive access to all our services, publications, plus the following:
- A 50% discount on Ordinary Memberships for staff and/or members or organisation which already have Group Membership. i.e. Your staff and/or members will be able to purchase their own Ordinary Membership (affiliate) at a discounted rate by using the coupon code ‘affiliate’ when prompted during the online checkout.
- Free promotion of the reconciliation activities conducted by your organisation across RQI’s social media pages.
- Contact details and description of your organisation listed on the RQI website.
Extended memberships are valid for a maximum of 15 months, from April 1st until the end of the following financial year. Membership fees will then be due again on July 1st at the start of the next financial year.
Please note that you will be asked to set a username and password when you use our online membership system for the first time. This will log you into the website so you can complete your membership transaction. You’ll also be signed up to our newsletter and will receive access to our members only content (coming soon).
New members will receive a welcome email from Reconciliation Queensland once their membership application has been approved. Membership fees will be reimbursed for any applications not approved.
If you prefer to join RQI or renew your membership using our membership application form, you can download the form here [PDF 616KB].