Show your support for the reconciliation movement. Group Membership corresponds with the financial year: 1 July – 30 June. Join or renew today!
Show your support for the reconciliation movement. Your Group Membership with Reconciliation Queensland entitles you to:
- Invitations to attend a range of events, forums and AGMs
- Access to member resources
- Networking and collaboration
How to purchase
Please login if you are a returning customer, otherwise disregard. If you are a new customer, you will asked to select a username and password as part of the purchasing process.
Follow the following steps to purchase a membership:
- Select your preferred membership type and click the blue ‘Add to Cart’ button
- Scroll up and click on the ‘View Cart’ link (or anything with a shopping cart icon)
- On the next page, scroll to the bottom and click on the blue ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button
- Complete all relevant fields and checkboxes, then scroll to the bottom and click on the blue ‘Continue’ button
- Add any free text on the following page if, for example, you are purchasing on behalf of an organisation and require an invoice before payment can be made
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the blue ‘Continue’ button
- On the next page, select your payment option, click the confirmation box and click on the blue ‘Place Order’ button.
You will then receive an order confirmation. Your renewal application will then be manually reviewed and, once accepted, you will receive a Tax Invoice Receipt.
Any organisation or group including incorporated and unincorporated Associations which makes a resolution through its Management Committee to support the objects of the Association and be bound by the rules and code of conduct of the Association will be eligible to be admitted as a Group Member (RQI rules, 5.5).
One year’s Group Membership costs $60 (inclusive of GST). Eligibility for this membership includes all non-profit organisations, incorporated and non-incorporated community groups and small businesses (sole trader or staffing 10 or under).
NOTE: Only one Group Membership can be purchased per transaction. A separate online application or membership form is required for each entity.
As a Group Member, your organisation will receive access to all our services, publications, plus the following:
- A 50% discount on Ordinary Memberships for staff and/or members or organisation which already have Group Membership. i.e. Your staff and/or members will be able to purchase their own Ordinary Membership (affiliate) at a discounted rate by using the coupon code ‘affiliate’ when prompted during the online checkout.
- Free promotion of the reconciliation activities conducted by your organisation across our social media pages.
- Contact details and description of your organisation listed on our website.
- A certificate verifying Group membership.
Your membership will be valid for the financial year upon joining. Membership fees are due on the 1st of July annually.
You will be asked to set a username and password when you use our online membership system for the first time. This will log you into the website so you can complete your membership transaction. You’ll also be signed up to our newsletter and will receive access to our members only content.
New members will receive a welcome letter from the Secretary once their membership application has been approved. Membership renewals will be acknowledged by email. Membership fees will be reimbursed for any applications not approved.
If you prefer to join or renew your membership using our membership application form, you can download the form here [PDF 616KB].