Show your support for the reconciliation movement. To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the historic Walks for Reconciliation, new concession Reconciliation Queensland memberships taken out between 1 January 2020 and 30 June 2020 will be free of charge.
Ordinary membership (Concession) FREE
Show your support for the reconciliation movement. Your Ordinary membership (Concession) with Reconciliation Queensland entitles you to:
- Attend a range of events, forums and our AGM
- Vote and stand for election on Reconciliation Queensland’s Management Committee
- Access to member resources
- Networking and collaboration
To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the historic Walks for Reconciliation, new concession Reconciliation Queensland memberships taken out between 1 January 2020 and 30 June 2020 will be free of charge.
Any person aged 18 years or over who supports the objects of the Association and agrees to be bound by the rules and code of conduct of the Association will be eligible to be admitted as an Ordinary Member (RQI rules, 5.2).
Concession membership is only offered to full-time students and current Australian pension cardholders.
- Students need to be currently enrolled in full-time study in a certificate or higher course in Australia.
- Proof of eligibility for student, concession and affiliate memberships must be provided if requested.
Please note that you will be asked to set a username and password when you use our online membership system for the first time. This will log you into the website so you can complete your membership transaction. You’ll also be signed up to our newsletter and will receive access to our members only content (coming soon).
New members will receive a welcome letter from the Secretary once their membership application has been approved. Membership renewals will be acknowledged by email. Membership fees will be reimbursed for any applications not approved.
If you prefer to join RQI or renew your membership using our membership application form, you can download the form here [PDF 616KB].
Terms and conditions:
- There is a limit of one Reconciliation Queensland membership per person.
- Free membership is only available for a limited time
- Standard rates continue to apply for membership renewals.
- On expiry, free memberships can be renewed at our standard rate of $20 (inclusive of GST),
- Membership corresponds to the financial year: 1 July – 30 June