Show your support for the reconciliation movement. RQI Ordinary membership corresponds with the financial year: 1 July – 30 June. Join or renew today!
Ordinary membership (Concession)
Show your support for the reconciliation movement. Your Ordinary membership (Concession) with Reconciliation Queensland entitles you to:
- Attend a range of events, forums and our AGM
- Vote and stand for election on Reconciliation Queensland’s Management Committee
- Access to member resources
- Networking and collaboration
One year’s Concession Membership with RQI costs normally costs $5 (inclusive of GST), but for a limited time RQI is offering free individual memberships (Adult and Concession membership categories). Offer ends 30 June 2021.
Any person aged 18 years or over who supports the objects of the Association and agrees to be bound by the rules and code of conduct of the Association will be eligible to be admitted as an Ordinary Member (RQI rules, 5.2).
Concession membership notes and eligibility:
Concession membership is only offered to full-time students and current Australian pension cardholders. RQI does not offer discounted membership for other concession cardholders.
- Concessional members have full voting rights and receive access to all RQI services, publications and discounts.
- Students need to be currently enrolled in full-time study in a certificate or higher course in Australia.
- Proof of eligibility for student, concession and affiliate memberships must be provided.
Your membership will be valid for the financial year upon joining. Membership fees are due on the 1st of July annually.
Please note that you will be asked to set a username and password when you use our online membership system for the first time. This will log you into the website so you can complete your membership transaction. You’ll also be signed up to our newsletter and will receive access to our members only content.
New members will receive a welcome letter from the Secretary once their membership application has been approved. Membership renewals will be acknowledged by email. Membership fees will be reimbursed for any applications not approved.
If you prefer to join RQI or renew your membership using our membership application form, you can download the form here [PDF 616KB].