- Launching National Reconciliation Week
- Running monthly yarning circle webinars
- Facilitating Closing the Gap Day events
- Celebrating NAIDOC Week
- Supporting schools and universities who are in the process of implementing Reconciliation Action Plans
- Advising businesses and community organisations on the implementation and launch of the Reconciliation Action Plans.
Reconciliation crosses all sectors: health, education, employment and early childhood development, to name but a few. Therefore, we welcome the participation and engagement of people from all walks of life. We believe that the amplification of diverse voices and perspectives enriches our work and helps us to move closer towards reconciliation.