Show your support for the reconciliation movement. RQI Corporate Membership corresponds with the financial year: 1 July – 30 June. Join or renew today!
Show your support for the reconciliation movement. Your Corporate Membership with Reconciliation Queensland entitles you to:
- Invitations to attend a range of events, forums and AGMs
- Access to member resources
- Networking and collaboration
Any corporation which makes a resolution through its Management Committee to support the objects of the Association and be bound by the rules and code of conduct of the Association will be eligible to be admitted as a Corporate Member (RQI rules, 5.4).
Corporate membership notes and eligibility:
One year’s membership with RQI costs $200. Eligibility for this membership includes all profit-based organisations, businesses (staffing over 10), corporations and government bodies.
NOTE: Only one Corporate Membership can be purchased per transaction. A separate online application or membership form is required for each entity.
As a Corporate Member, your organisation will receive access to all our services, publications, plus the following:
- A 50% discount on Ordinary Memberships for staff and/or members of organisations which already have Corporate Membership. i.e. Your staff and/or members will be able to purchase their own Ordinary Membership (affiliate) at a discounted rate by using the coupon code ‘affiliate’ when prompted during the online checkout.
- Free promotion of the reconciliation activities conducted by your organisation.
- 1 corporate certificate verifying RQI membership.
Your membership will be valid for the financial year upon joining. Membership fees are due on the 1st of July annually.
Please note that you will be asked to set a username and password when you use our online membership system for the first time. This will log you into the website so you can complete your membership transaction. You’ll also be signed up to our newsletter and will receive access to our members only content (coming soon).
New members will receive a welcome letter from the Secretary once their membership application has been approved. Membership renewals will be acknowledged by email. Membership fees will be reimbursed for any applications not approved.
If you prefer to join RQI or renew your membership using our membership application form, you can download the form here [PDF 616KB].